Admin Officer - Pastoral Support at The Telford Priory School
2 days left
Admin Officer – Pastoral Support
Fixed term contract until Easter 2019 in the first instance
Term time plus 1 week
Scale 3 – 35 hours per week
Salary - £17,681 pro rata (actual - £14,451)
We are looking for a motivated administrator to join our pastoral team to support with attendance, maintaining student files, safeguarding record keeping and updating student records through our MIS system (Bromcom). The successful candidate is required to be first aid trained (training will be provided).
The successful candidate will:
- Have extensive experience of all Microsoft Office applications especially Outlook, Word and Excel and preferably experience of Bromcom
- Be a well organised and flexible team player
- Have excellent record keeping skills
We will provide:
- A forward thinking school that invests in its staff
- State of the art facilities and technology equipment
- An opportunity to train and develop
If you feel passionately about all things admin, please complete and return an application form to TPS.firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date: Tuesday 23rd October 2018 by 1pm.
Further details and a job description is available from The Telford Priory School website. Visits to school are welcomed, please email email@example.com to arrange.
All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS.