Office Administrative Assistant - Wombridge Primary
Wombridge Primary School
Office Administrative Assistant - Permanent
Term Time + PD days
Salary - £14,502 - £15,366
Wombridge Primary School is an innovative and successful school. Our dedicated staff and forward thinking approach to teaching and learning was judged by Ofsted in May 2017 as good, with high aspirations to achieve even more. We aim to provide the best education for our children through an exciting curriculum, including innovative work with Apple technologies and recognised excellence in outdoor learning. We are seeking to appoint an Office Administrative Assistant to join our team.
Why come to Wombridge?
- Join a friendly, hardworking, supportive and committed staff team on the way to outstanding.
- Work in an exciting environment with engaged and enthusiastic children.
- Be a part of a school that encourages and leads in innovation and creativity.
- Be valued as a professional.
The successful candidate will:
- Lead by example to inspire, engage and enthuse.
- Be well organised and determined to make a difference.
- Be committed to high standards and improving the genuine life chances for all of our children.
- Be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Be able to work on your own initiative.
The application form and further information can be found by clicking on the links below, applications should be emailed to A2112@telford.gov.uk
Visits to the school are encouraged and most welcome, please telephone the school on 01952 388040 to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: Friday 9th November 2018
Interview date: Tuesday 13th November 2018
JD & PS