Property Services project Officer
Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council is a small Council with big values. We are committed to ensuring our services are delivered to the highest possible standard and we put the customer at the forefront of everything we do. By working for us you will become part of the team and will play your part in serving our community.
We are currently recruiting for a property services project officer.
You will be responsible for ensuring inspection surveys are carried out in a timely manner and a consistent standard of quality control is maintained. Ensuring the Councils Vision is at the forefront of your work, you will ensure all tenants receive high quality repairs, the Councils Assets are maintained and repaired in line with service Standards and Customers both internal and external receive excellent service.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Recent and relevant experience of managing projects simultaneously.
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment.
- Previous experience of working in Housing repairs and a maintenance environment.
- Extensive experience of inspecting/surveying works to identify repairs and conformity with required standards during and after completion.
- NVQ level 2 in a relevant trade
- CAT “B” qualification or willing to work towards.
- NVQ level 3 in Housing Property Services or Project Management or willing to work towards.
The role will be essential for ensuring projects are proactively managed from start to finish and work completed is to an appropriate standard.
As an employer, Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council offers a wide range of benefits, including flexible working, Local Government Pension Scheme, generous holiday allowance and childcare vouchers.
This post is covered by the Fluency Duty, as outlined in the Code of Practice on the English language requirements for public sector workers.
Please note that all applications must be received on an online application form. We do not accept CV's and do not keep CV's on file unless part of an application.
Any communication with you will be via email, so please check your email, including spam/junk folders, and WMJobs account on a regular basis after submitting your application.
For more information on the role, please contact Alan Hobbs, property Services Project Manager on 024 76376010