KS2 Teacher - St Lawrence CE Primary School
ST LAWRENCE CE PRIMARY SCHOOL
Preston Upon the Wealdmoors
Tel: 01952 387780
Temporary, full time for two terms
Required from 1 January 2019
St Lawrence CE Primary School is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, energetic and imaginative KS2 teacher who is passionate about teaching and learning, eager to work with all the school team on an engaging curriculum offer and excited to support or lead a subject area. This is a temporary full-time post from January 2019 (two terms, in the first instance).
St Lawrence CE Primary School is a small rural school which places our pupils at the centre of all we do. We think a school should be about empowering our children to be happy and confident, to explore and learn and be outward looking, open and compassionate, reflecting the underlying key values of our school.
Through inspirational teaching and learning we strive to develop pupils who work hard, understand why they do this and achieve their potential.
Although we are small, we deliver all that a large school will offer, through our executive headship arrangement, in partnership with Tibberton CE Primary School.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Offers proven good practice in teaching and learning at KS2, with an ability to work highly effectively with mixed age cohorts
• Has high expectations and the ability to drive high standards, with understanding and experience of strategies for raising attainment for all
• Offers creativity and inspiration to others - children and adults alike
• Works effectively with different teams and demonstrates good communication and interpersonal skills
• Embraces change and innovation positively
The appointment will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance for the successful applicants.
Visits to the School are welcomed and encouraged by contacting Amanda or Michelle – School Administrators Tel: 01952 387780 email@example.com
Closing Date: Wednesday 14th November at 12 noon.
Candidates selected will be invited to present a lesson at the school on Thursday November 15th and may then be invited for interview on Friday November 16th.
Candidates will be notified by Wednesday November 14th if they are selected for the lesson observation.
Job advert - KS2 Jan 19
Class Teacher Person Spec