Teacher - KS2 - John Randall Primary School
KS2 Teacher - John Randall Primary School
Are you an inspirational and motivated Teacher who has a real passion for developing children’s education?
We are currently looking to recruit an outstanding lower KS2 full time teacher to begin work either February half term or after Easter 2019. The successful candidate will be highly skilled, have a proven track record of excellence.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of successfully raising standards for all pupils over a sustained period of time. Prospective candidates are strongly advised to visit the school to see the passionate learning culture in action.
We are very proud of our fantastic children who have a hunger for learning, a happy and enthusiastic staff and a highly effective, passionate and supporting leadership team.
- An outstanding classroom practitioner with a commitment to high quality teaching and learning with proven leadership experience?
- A motivated and innovative individual who can inspire others to achieve an outstanding level of provision?
- Inspirational with the strength of character and the ability to motivate others to flourish?
- Committed to working with all members of our school community and all our agency partners?
- Ready for the next stage in your career with responsibility for core curriculum roles and the opportunity to be part of shaping a school for the future?
- Have high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour and a positive and enabling approach for all?
- Model excellent practice in all aspects of teaching, learning and assessment?
- Passionately strive to impact on pupil’s learning and transform young lives by creating high quality learning experiences where children can shine in all aspects of the curriculum?
- Work well with outside agencies to achieve the best for the children in your care?
- Have a thorough understanding of assessment for learning?
- Have extra curricular skills that you would like to develop within a whole school setting?
Additional information and how to apply
John Randall Primary School is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBC disclosure.
Thank you for your interest in the post of KS2 class teacher at John Randall Primary School & Nursery
Candidates are encouraged to visit the school. Please contact Mrs Jayne Codling on 01952 388390 to make arrangements.
Please click on the links below for further information and an application form. Completed application forms to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the closing date for applications is noon on Wednesday November 28th 2018.
Interviews will be held week commencing December 3rd 2018/