Assistant Site Manager - The Meadows School
4 days left
We are looking to recruit a friendly, enthusiastic and highly committed Assistant Site Manager who will ensure that our students learn in a safe, clean and healthy environment. You will be an important member of our school team and will have a positive approach to this key role.
- Be dedicated, hardworking and take pride in your high standard of work.
- Be a team player who is friendly and professional, relating well to staff and students.
- Be responsible, flexible and reliable with a good understanding of health and safety and compliance requirements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Improvement, maintenance and cleanliness of the school buildings and grounds
- Ensuring that the building and site facilities are available for school/ lettings use
- Site security, including locking and unlocking premises.
- Liaison with contractors
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
The Meadows School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff / volunteers to share this commitment.
All applicants will be subject to a rigorous, Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and all references obtained will be checked for authenticity and accuracy.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all members of the community.
Application forms are available below and should be returned to SIPS Education Ltd, 2nd Floor Guardian House, Cronehills Linkway, West Bromwich, West Midlands B70 8GS or emailed to email@example.com. If you require more information about how to apply for the post, please call 0121 296 3000.
HOURS: 37 per week/52 weeks a year (with holiday entitlement) Pattern: 6 - 9.30 am and 2-6pm (2-5.30pm on Friday)
GRADE: Band D, salary £19,819- £23,111
LOCATION: The Meadows School, Dudley Road East, Oldbury, West Midlands. B69 3BU
CLOSING DATE: 19th November 2018 @ 12 noon
INTERVIEW DATE: 22nd November 2018