Teaching Assistant Level 1
16.66 Hours per Week
Fixed term contract until July 2019
Part Time, Term Time only (39 weeks per annum)
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant Level 1 to cover a maternity leave position in Year 5. The successful candidate will work to support children's learning and provide assistance in all aspects of school life. You will be joining a friendly, supportive and dedicated team of colleagues in a warm and welcoming village school. Each day is different and there is plenty of scope to develop your skills and expertise. This job may be made permanent for the right candidate.
- Be willing to develop your knowledge and understanding of working with children
- Be able to demonstrate a professional and focused approach so children’s learning is well supported
- Be flexible and approachable, supporting our school ethos and building a good working relationship with colleagues
- Be willing to fully support all elements of safeguarding children and place their safety and wellbeing at the heart of your work
- Have a minimum of 5 GCSE or equivalent grades A*, A or B, and strengths in Maths and English
- Be able to demonstrate a high degree of professionalism in your conduct and manner with children and with colleagues.
Additional Information & How to Apply
To apply for this position, please complete and return the attached Application Form and Equality Details Form to the school. Alternatively, further details and an application form are available from the school office and should be returned to the office in an envelope marked TA1 NOV 18.
Closing Date: 26 November 2018
Visits to the school are welcome - please contact the school for details.
Please be aware that the school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. These posts are therefore subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Equality Details Form