Teaching Assistant Level 2
22.33 Hours per Week
Part Time, Term Time only (39 weeks per annum)
We are seeking to appoint a new Teaching Assistant to join our brilliant team and provide support for children's learning throughout the school. Initially the role will be mainly based in Key Stage 2 but we would be interested in a candidate who is willing to work anywhere within the primary school age range. We can offer great professional development opportunities; friendly and experienced colleagues; wonderful, enthusiastic children; a strong sense of community spirit and the opportunity to take on a varied and interesting role in a really supportive team that work together for the benefit of the children.
- Have a good understanding of children and a readiness to develop your professional role
- Have experience of working with children, ideally in a TA2 role
- Be willing to participate in professional, multi-agency meetings e.g. Early Help meetings, SEND Reviews
- Work closely with the class teacher and the school’s SENDCo to support learning and develop expertise
- Be able to demonstrate a high degree of professionalism in your conduct and manner with children and with colleagues, building effective relationships and upholding the school’s ethos
- Be fully committed to all elements of safeguarding children and place their safety and wellbeing at the heart of your work
- Have good academic qualifications to ‘A’ Level and above, and/ or a TA qualification.
Additional Information & How to Apply
To apply for this position, please complete and return the attached Application Form and Equality Details Form to the School. Alternatively, further details and an application form are available from the school office and should be returned to the office in an envelope marked TA2 NOV 18.
Closing Date: 26 November 2018
Visits to the school are welcome - please contact the school for details.
Please be aware that the school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. These posts are therefore subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Equality Details Form