School Care Club Supervisor (Oakhill Primary School)
SCHOOL CARE CLUB SUPERVISORS FOR DECEMBER 2018
7.5 HRS PER WEEK
(7.15am - 8.45am, Monday - Friday, Term Time Only)
LEVEL 2 (SCP 7-9)
(£14,373 PRO RATA, PER ANNUM)
This post is temporary
(Approximate Actual Earnings: £2,536.00 Per Annum)
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic individuals to take over the day to day running of our already successful breakfast club.
Duties to include:
* To provide care and supervision for pupils outside of school hours
* To assist in the preparation of games and activities that the children will engage in during their time in the care club
* To supervise children whilst they are playing games and undertaking activities in the care club
* To maintain a safe and clean environment for children, other staff and visitors so far as it is possible
* To help with the maintenance of any records that are kept
* To assist in the preparation of foodstuffs and to supervise children before, during and after they have eaten
To support the maintenance of positive links between home and school by making parents feel welcome within the care club
* To be aware of, and maintain, specific school policies which relate to pupils in the care club including special educational needs, behaviour, equal opportunities and health and safety
Oakhill Primary School is committed to safeguarding all pupils. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Identity checks will be carried out, references sought and qualifications verified before any offers of posts are made.
For further information please contact the Office Manager, Miss Kerry Smith. Applications should be made in writing, using a Stoke on Trent City Council application form (available from the school office) and should be accompanied by a supporting letter outlining your strengths and experience relevant to this post.
Closing Date: Monday 19th November
Interviews To Be Held: TBA DBS Checks This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Amendment Order 1986 and, as such, it will be necessary for a Submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions. Click here for further information. Asylum and Immigration To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.gov.uk/government/publications/acceptable-right-to-work-documents-an-employers-guide