Senior Administrator - Ref: TV54418
Salisbury Primary School, Darlaston, WS10 8BQ
Age range: 3-11; NOR: 326 pupils
37 hours per week; Monday – Friday; term time only
12 months fixed term contract in first instance
SCP 20-25 £19,819 - £23,111 pro rata
Salisbury Primary School is a values-based, inclusive school at the heart of a culturally diverse community. We take pride in fostering enjoyment of learning that will lead to children being the best that they can be in all areas of the curriculum.
The Governors are seeking a suitably qualified Senior Administrator to join our busy school office. We are looking for an individual with commitment, energy and drive to join our team and work to support the efficient running of our school. In return we can offer a supportive working environment where all staff are valued and where there are opportunities for professional development.
Main duties of the role:
- responsible for undertaking administrative, financial and organisational processes within the school.
- ensure that all financial processes are undertaken in line with school, LA and DfE policies and standing financial instructions
- undertake research to ensure best value and value for money before commitment of school resources; order and invoice processing
- analyse and evaluate data/information; produce reports/data/information as required
- cash handling and banking, income reporting and debt recovery
- deal with complex reception/visitor matters
- contribute to the planning, development and organisation of support service systems/procedures/policies
- organise school trips/events, etc.
Salisbury Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure. In addition to being capable for this post, you will need to demonstrate your suitability for working with children.
How to apply
Please download the application form from our school website: www.salisbury.walsall.sch.uk or email email@example.com for an application pack. Completed application forms should be returned via email to the school.
Closing date: 21st November 2018
Interview Date: To be confirmed
Phone: 0121 6674066 Address: Salisbury Primary School, Salisbury Street, Darlaston, Walsall, WS10 8BQ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org