Supervisory Assistant - Alderman's Green Primary School
Alderman's Green Primary School is a large 3 form entry primary school situated in the North East of Coventry. We are a happy, forward thinking school, passionate about ensuring all children have access to the highest quality education in a safe and stimulating environment. The school motto is 'Going the extra mile' and we are looking for a lunchtime supervisor who will do just that.
We are looking for someone to provide lunchtime care and supervision for the children in our school.
Duties will include:
• Supervising Early Years children, including assisting with washing of hands and developing eating skills.
• Assisting with setting up or clearing away of tables and equipment.
• Supervising children in designated areas including classrooms, the dining room or playground areas
• Encourage and contribute to safe and supportive play activities.
We can offer:
- A friendly and supportive environment;
- A commitment to continued professional development
- Enthusiastic, confident children.
11.30am to 1.30pm, Monday to Friday. Term time only. Fixed Term to July 2019.
If you are interested in the vacancy, we would love to show you around our school. Please telephone 02476 688918 to arrange a visit.
Application forms and further particulars are available to download below.
Completed application forms should be returned direct to the school or via e-mail to email@example.com
Closing date: 10th December 2018
Shortlisting date: 12th December 2018
Interview date: 14th December 2018
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Job Description and Person Specification.pdf
Equal Opportunites Form.doc