Cover Supervisor - Part Time - Fixed Term Contract
Sundridge Primary School
Job Title / Post: Part Time Cover Supervisor – 2 Fixed Terms (Spring & Summer) Contract
Post from 7th January 2019
We are seeking a part time Cover Supervisor to start 7th January 2019 for 2 days (14 hours TTO). Grade 3 (£19,819 - £25,463 pro rota).
Governors are looking for someone to join our happy school who will be expected to cover management time and emergency cover. You will be expected to deliver high quality lessons ensuring all children achieve and enjoy their learning. We are a successful school and have high expectations of pupils
If you are able to communicate in a calm and positive manner with pupils, are committed to promoting the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and can demonstrate the qualities of a good role model then please apply to join our team.
Candidates must have experience of working with Foundation Stage KS1 or KS2 pupils and need to supervise whole classes during the short term absence of the class teacher under the guidance of teaching / senior staff. You will be able to implement work programmes, manage pupil behaviours and assist pupils in relevant activities. In essence we are looking for someone who:
- Shows a commitment to improve standards of teaching and learning.
- Is a positive role model in school.
- Is able to inspire and motivate children through your own best practice. Show enthusiasm and have high expectations of themselves and the children they teach.
- Shows a commitment to contributing to wider school life and a flexible approach to meet the needs of the school.
- A minimum qualification of a grade 3 or equivalent.
We can offer you:
- A friendly, supportive staff team, Governing Body and leadership team.
- A happy welcoming school
- Respectful children
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Closing date for application is 23rd November 2018 at 12 noon 2018. Application forms and Job Descriptions are available directly from the school at email@example.com Please return completed applications to the same email address