JAMES WATT PRIMARY SCHOOL, Boulton Road, Handsworth, Birmingham, B21 0RE
Telephone Number: 0121 464 4736, Email Address: email@example.com
The Governing Body is seeking to appoint a Class Teacher who is passionate about teaching and learning, inspirational in the classroom, and can offer skills that complement those in our existing team.
The successful applicant will:
• demonstrate strong subject knowledge;
• exhibit infectious enthusiasm and energy;
• share our ambition to provide the best opportunities for all our pupils in our richly diverse school community;
• be an outstanding teacher or have the desire and potential to be one;
• demonstrate high expectations of themselves and others and the motivation to ensure that standards continue to rise across the school for all learners.
We can offer you:
• a “GOOD” school (Ofsted, 2015);
• wonderfully polite and well-behaved children;
• experienced leaders and staff at all levels, who are highly ambitious, and who really care about the pupils and their colleagues;
• friendly, enthusiastic colleagues;
• supportive governors,
• quality training and support for staff at all stages of their career.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check is required for this post prior to commencement of employment.
Relevant medical clearance will also be required.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Closing Date: 12/12/2018, 12.00
Informal visits to the School are warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs Carol Davies, Strategic Business Manager, on 0121 464 4736 to make an appointment.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.