Sandwell Children’s Trust has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and highly organised individual to join the Fostering & Adoption Team as a Panel Administrator. Efficient administration is essential to the smooth and effective operation of panels, candidates must therefore have experience of panel administration and excellent minute taking skills.
Fixed Term Contract/Secondment opportunity until 31st March 2019
Hours: 37 per week
The role will include co-ordinating the arrangements for Fostering & Adoption Panels, collating and distribution of papers to panel members and the production of clear and accurate minutes. As a Panel Administrator, you will be required to liaise confidently with panel members, social workers, foster carers, prospective adopters and other professionals.
- Level 2 Business Administration or equivalent
- Excellent minute taking skills
- Able to demonstrate previous experience of working within a busy admin role;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including word, excel and power point;
- Good attention to detail;
- Experience of prioritising and organising own workload;
- Ability to communicate at all levels through an approachable manner;
- High standard of accuracy and confidentiality;
- Must be able to work under pressure.
A standard DBS check will be required for this role.
For an informal conversation about this role, please contact Vanessa Jarrett, Business Admin Supervisor on 0121 569 5686.
This vacancy and advert will be closed as soon as sufficient applications are received.Supporting documents