Service Support Officers (Minute takers)
About the Trust: At Sandwell Children’s Trust, we put the child at the heart of everything we do.
Praised by Ofsted for our ‘ambitious improvement plan’ and our ‘renewed energy and determination to improve services for children and families’, at Sandwell Children’s Trust we are well on the way to becoming the region’s employer of choice.
In the Trust we are transforming the way we do things and we want to strengthen our teams to enable us to provide intervention and preventative solutions for the families we work with. We have the freedom to make quick decisions that matter the most, resulting in the best possible outcomes.
We believe in providing the best possible work environment and opportunities for our staff, where together with an inspirational leadership team we strive to serve our purpose of improving the lives of children and young people.
Sandwell Children’s Trust has an exciting opportunity for 2 Service Support Officers to join the Business Admin Team, these roles will provide a crucial role in minute taking for Strategy Meetings within Safeguarding & Assessment.
Fixed Term Contract/Secondment opportunity until 31st March 2019
Hours: 37 per week
The role will include the production of clear and accurate minutes, general admin tasks and uploading to LCS.
- Level 2 Business Administration or equivalent
- Excellent minute taking skills
- Able to demonstrate previous experience of working within a busy admin role;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including word, excel and power point;
- Good attention to detail;
- Experience of prioritising and organising own workload;
- Ability to communicate at all levels through an approachable manner;
- High standard of accuracy and confidentiality;
- Must be able to work under pressure.
A standard DBS check will be required for this role.
For an informal conversation about this role, please contact Kam Kang, Business Admin Supervisor on 0121 569 2336.
This vacancy and advert will be closed as soon as sufficient applications are received.Supporting documents