“Love and respect ourselves, others and God’s world”
Position: Class Teacher within the Hindlip and Tibberton Federation, based at Hindlip C of E First School, Worcestershire.
Salary: £14232 - £23643 per annum
Contract term: Temporary and part-time
Contract Length: Maternity Cover
Start date: 18th March 2019
Salary: Main Scale
The Governors wish to appoint an inspirational class teacher based at Hindlip CE First School. The role is to work 3 days a week job sharing with an experienced outstanding teacher in a mixed Year 3 and 4 Key Stage 2 class.
We are seeking a teacher who:
- Is a dynamic, talented and highly effective practitioner.
- Has excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Has high expectations of care, achievement and behaviour and a commitment to inclusion and safeguarding.
- Has the ability and enthusiasm to motivate and inspire children.
- Is committed to promoting the schools’ Christian ethos and vision.
- Is committed to working collaboratively across the Federation and with the wider community.
- Is committed to enhancing the reputation of an outstanding school.
We can offer:
- A friendly, ‘outstanding’ school with wonderful children.
- A supportive leadership team who are committed to supporting their colleagues.
- A dedicated team of staff, committed to achieving outstanding outcomes for all children.
The Federation is fully committed to equal opportunities and safeguarding. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and self-declaration.
Please download the information pack and application. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, please ring for an appointment for an informal visit to school.
Interviews week commencing 21st January 2019
Closing date 12pm Tuesday 8th January 2019.
Mrs L. Lewis
Hindlip CE First School
Mr. A Gromski