St Martin’s Multi Academy Trust is a supportive Trust consisting of three primary schools based in Wolverhampton; St Martin’s CE Primary School, Field View Primary School and Grove Primary School. We strive to give the best possible learning opportunities that we can in order for our children to achieve. We are a growing academy trust and are looking for the following staff to join our teams:
TEACHER (Main Scale £23,720 - £35,008)
We are looking to appoint excellent teachers with a commitment to raising standards. This is a great opportunity for teachers within the primary phase (KS1 / KS2) to work in a challenging but supportive school, with good professional development opportunities. The applicants must have energy, enthusiasm, drive and determination to further raise standards through outstanding teaching and learning.
We expect a teacher who:
- Is passionate about children’s learning and is able to inspire, challenge and motivate all children to achieve.
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner, who possesses good organisational and communication skills
- Can provide a learning environment that enables all children to meet their potential
We can offer:
- Excellent CPD opportunities, with exciting career progression
- Resources to ensure your effectiveness and success.
- A dedicated and talented leadership team
To start in January 2019
NQTs are welcome to apply.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure along with other relevant pre-employment checks.
To apply, please complete the application form in the supporting documents section and email to email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 10th December 2018