Class Teacher - Moat Hall Primary School
Class Teacher required from April 2019
M2-M6 (£25,594 - £35,008)
We are seeking to appoint a talented and highly motivated teacher to join our team. Moat Hall Primary School is an exciting, dynamic place to work that can offer great opportunities.
- Enthusiastic pupils who are keen to learn;
- Supportive parents and Local Governing Body;
- Quality continuous professional development
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is an excellent teacher, with a ‘can do’ attitude who has high expectations of themselves and others;
- Has successful experiences in delivering quality maths lessons;
- Has the confidence, determination and resilience to thrive in an environment that supports continuous school improvement;
- Is meticulous, organised and can be relied upon to complete a task to a given deadline;
- Has the ability to create and support effective teamwork;
Visits to the school are strongly recommended. Please telephone the school to make an appointment.
Tel: 01922 660690, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is Monday 10th December and interviews will take place on Tuesday 18th December 2018.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.