Key Stage 1 Teacher - Holy Trinity CE Primary School
If you are passionate about teaching and learning and are committed to providing the best possible opportunities for the children in your care, then you could be what we are looking for!
The Governors at Holy Trinity C of E Primary School are seeking to appoint a talented and enthusiastic teacher to join our KS1 team.
This post is available to both NQT’s and experienced teachers who have a preference for KS1.
We would love you to join us if you…
- are passionate about children’s learning and welfare; putting them first in everything that you do
- are an outstanding teacher
- are committed to making learning exciting for our children
- enjoy working collaboratively
- are willing to go the extra mile
We can offer you…
- a caring and happy environment
- the opportunity to work with wonderful children who enjoy being challenged
- a supportive team of staff
- a school that genuinely believes in growing the skills and knowledge of staff
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment therefore is subject to an enhanced DBS.
Please do come and visit us to see what we are about. You will notice that our school has a lovely feel to it and we have the best children who will want to talk to you and make you feel very welcome.
Closing date for Applications Friday 14th of December 2018
Interviews week commencing 14th January 2019
To receive an application pack and or arrange a visit, please contact the school’s business manager, Mr Packard on 0121 553 1573 or email email@example.com
Main Scale or Upper Pay Scale (£23,720-£39,406) pro rata
Trinity Road South, West Bromwich B70 6NF
Friday 14th December 2018