Learning Support Practitioner Level 3 - Hanbury Primary School
The Governors of Hanbury Primary School wish to appoint and strengthen our support teaching team within our school through the recruitment of a high quality learning support practitioner to support teaching & learning in EYFS. There may also be some in class support of pupils with Special Needs. Initially the role will be based in our Foundation Stage.
We can offer you;
- Happy and well behaved children
- A strong, positive and supportive leadership team
- Highly talented, motivated and hardworking staff
- An ambitious and supportive Governing Board
- An outstanding environment and well-resourced school
- Line management from a HLTA within your phase
We are looking for learning support teachers who are:
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic practitioners who can offer first class support to the children and class teachers
- Able to work as a team and be flexible to meet the needs of the children and the school.
- Able to offer a specialist area, where you can provide support to colleagues in the future
- Able to adapt resources and ensure the curriculum is meeting the needs of each individual child
- Able to work with outside agencies and act on advice, where needed
- Experienced with supporting children with additional needs.
- Patient, positive and have high expectations.
Applications: An Application form, Personal Specification, Job Description and further information can be obtained from the school office on 0121 553 1427 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandwell Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable groups including children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS clearance is required for this role.
32.5 hours per week (fixed term contract until 31 July 2019 in the first instance)
Band D SCP 20-25 (£19,819 - £23,111) pro rata (£10.27 - £11.98 per hour)
Hanbury Primary School, Hanbury Road, West Bromwich B70 9NT
Wednesday 12th December 2018Supporting documents
Job Description and Personal Specification