Lunchtime Supervisor - The Federation of Abbey Junior and Infant School
This post is fixed term to 12th April 2019 due to SEN funding.
We are looking to recruit a Lunch Time Supervisor to join our lunchtime team at The Federation of Abbey Infant and Junior School.
We are looking for:
- Primarily, someone who is happy and comfortable working 1:1 alongside a child with a special education need / disability.
- An enthusiastic and dedicated person who will encourage and engage with the children during lunchtime.
- Applicants who have the patience to work with young children.
- Willingness to organise games and activities in line with the schools policy for enrichment activities.
- Applicants who are able to work as part of team, forming positive relationships with adults and pupils.
- Supervising of children before and after their lunch and playground duty.
An application form, job description and personnel specification can be downloaded from the Local Authority website. All completed application forms must be returned by post or delivered directly to either of the school offices. Interested applicants can contact either school on 0121 429 1689 or 0121 429 2700.
Closing date: Wednesday 12th December 2018 at 12.00 noon
Shortlisting date: Thursday 13th December 2018
Interviews: week commencing Monday 17th December 2018
The Federation of Abbey Infant and Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable groups including children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS clearance is therefore required for this role.
7.08 hours per week
Band B SCP 9-13 (£8.68-£9.01 per hour) plus a Living Wage supplement to £8.75 per hour
Maurice Road, Smethwick B67 5LR and Barclay Road, Smethwick B67 5LT
Wednesday 12th December 2018 at 12.00 noonSupporting documents