Reception Class Teacher
Fixed Term End Date: February 2020
Wellesbourne CE Primary (Part of the Tysoe CE Primary and Wellesbourne CE Primary Federation)
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and effective Reception teacher to our team at Wellesbourne on a fixed term contract (in the first instance) from February 2019 to cover maternity leave.
Wellesbourne is a ‘Good’ two form entry school with its own Nursery and an Outstanding SIAMs report.
We are looking for staff with:
• Experience in teaching EYFS
• High expectations of the children’s achievement and behaviour.
• Ability to plan, teach and assess pupils within an exciting engaging curriculum.
• Enthusiasm to play a full part in the school life.
We can offer:
• An ambitious school with a clear vision for the future.
• Highly motivated and well behaved pupils.
• Dedicated, friendly, and supportive staff
• Excellent CPD opportunities
• Parents who are keen to support their child’s learning.
• A caring community, with strong Church and family links.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Wellesbourne CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Applications should be submitted for the attention of the Head of Federation by the closing date using the WCC Application Form to email@example.com
Job description and person specification are attached with the application form
Visits to the schools are welcomed, please contact the office at Wellesbourne CE Primary.
Shortlisting: Wednesday 9th January 2019
Interviews: Tuesday 15th January 2019
Closing date: Wednesday 9th January 2019Supporting documents