Class Teacher KS1
Appointment start date - 25 February 2019 or 29 April 2019
Full Time or 0.8 FTE Teacher
M1 - M6, NQT's welcome to apply
We are looking for a class teacher to work with a class of excited and eager minds.
We are a positive school where staff enjoy providing a fantastic educational experience for all the children in their care.
We are looking for a candidate who;
- Demonstrates an enthusiasm for teaching creatively
- Puts children at the heart of everything they do
- Has high expectations of learning, achievement and behaviour
- Will share and support the positive ethos of the school
- Who demonstrates excellent communication with colleagues and parents
Milverton Primary School can offer you:
- A Leadership team that supports teachers and ensures wellbeing
- A class of motivated, friendly and well behaved children.
- Subject leadership to fit with successful candidate’s aspirations
- A professional and highly skilled support staff
- A supportive, involved and committed Governing Body
- The inspiration and resources to help us to achieve our children’s full potential
- Parents willing to support the progress of their children
Please see Job Description and Person Specification.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Milverton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Applications are encouraged from exciting teachers. Please contact the school to arrange a visit.
There is an opportunity to look around the school on Friday 7th December at 10.00am and at 4.00pm
To apply for this position, please email your application form and equality form to the Headteacher Matt Fisher
Closing Date: Monday 10 December 2018
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 12th December 2018
The successful applicant will be required to have a clean enhanced disclosure certificate. Our school aims to be a place where all children feel safe and secure, which enables them to undertake challenge and develop resilience. We consider effective safeguarding to be our highest priority.Supporting documents
Job Description and Person Specification
Equality Details Form