1 day left
We are delighted to advertise an excellent opportunity at Blessed William Howard Catholic High School to start as soon as possible. Blessed William Howard is a thriving, semi-rural, 11-18 Catholic School. We are fully supportive of staff – providing access to childcare vouchers as part of the salary scheme, negotiating discounts with our excellent canteen and creating the conditions for staff to feel secure and happy.
We are looking for a suitably qualified person to work
37 hours per week (term time only) and who can provide:
- Support to teaching staff in organising requirements for their work.
- Preparation of GCSE and A Level Science practicals.
- Assistance to teachers with demonstrations in lessons and
- practical sessions.
- Maintenance and repair services to equipment.
- Assistance in the maintenance of the safety standards in school.
- Flexibility in your outlook and approach.
Find out more on our jobs page – www.bwh.staffs.sch.uk
Informal enquiries, further details and application forms from Mrs S Marshall, HR Co-ordinator on 01785 244236 or firstname.lastname@example.org All applications should be returned to Mrs Marshall.
The position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose all criminal convictions. Further details regarding this check are available by visiting www.gov.uk/dbs This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.