Temporary Class Teacher to cover Maternity Leave, 3 days per week
Fixed term contract from January 2019 (or for those who need to give notice, date to be agreed) until 19 July 2019 to cover PPA (0.6) across various year groups in school.
St Patrick’s school is a small primary school situated in Royal Leamington Spa. It has 188 pupils on roll and is one of four Catholic schools served by the Parish of St Peters. Our school is at an exciting point in its journey. Our vision is one of growth and development with children’s needs at its core. The Headteacher and governors are looking to appoint an innovative, creative and committed teacher to join our already successful and motivated team. Applicants from all faiths, and none, are equally welcome to apply.
Our school mission statement ‘Christ be within me as I learn, grow and shine’ influences all we do for children, families and staff.
Our school is judged a ‘Good School’ by Ofsted November 2017 and Good in our Section 48 Inspection March 2018.
- Proven ability to ensure high quality learning for all
- Creative, innovative teacher with high expectations of achievement and behaviour, strong classroom management and organisational skills
- The ability and willingness to uphold and exemplify the whole school values and ethos
- A focus on raising standards through high quality planning and rigorous assessment
- A willingness to contribute to wider school life and the success of the school
- A responsibility to ensure the safeguarding of all children
Additional Information & How to Apply
St Patrick's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Visits to the school are welcome, to make an appointment please contact Mrs D Lee Office Manager at the school. She will happily arrange for you to come and have a tour of our school and meet our staff and children. Please complete the attached Catholic Education Services application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 13 December 2018
Lesson observations and interviews will take place on Tuesday 18 December 2018Supporting documents