Teaching Assistant Level 3
Contract Type: Fixed Term January 2019 - April 2020 due to uncertainty in funding
COLMORE JUNIOR AND INFANT SCHOOL, Colmore Road, Birmingham, B14 6AJ
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, hard-working and committed Teaching Assistant that has an experience of working with children with complex medical needs preferred.
Colmore Junior is a 4 form entry School with a supportive and dedicated staff.
We are a Teaching School (CPTSA) and are able to offer excellent professional development for all our staff, many of whom lead courses or support colleagues from other schools.
If you would like to become part of our team you will need to:
• Be enthusiastic and dedicated, willing to go above and beyond for our children
• Be open minded about how to unlock the potential in all children
• Be good at organising things and sharing ideas with colleagues
• Have a track record of being a great team player and communicator
• Have a sense of fun and understand the importance of being approachable
We will offer you:
• A forward thinking school, striving for continual improvement and innovation
• Supportive, enthusiastic and dedicated members of staff and governors
• Happy and well-behaved children who are proud of their school
• A welcoming and friendly school and community with a positive ethos
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Closing Date: 17/12/2018, 9 am
To apply please complete the Birmingham City Support Staff Application form. This can be downloaded here and also on our website: colmorej.co.uk under 'connect' option at the top of the website. You can also contact us via email: email@example.com or call 01214642843