We are looking to appoint a dedicated and self-motivated Site Manager who will take pride in the appearance of our school’s environment. We are a 2-form entry split site primary school.
As the site manager you will work closely with the Office Manager and will share responsibility for the security, safety, general maintenance and cleanliness of our school buildings and groups to ensure a welcoming and safe environment for our whole community.
- be hardworking and flexible to the needs of the children and the school
- have good organisational skills and be proactive around the site
- have good DIY skills such as, for general repairs, maintenance, cleaning and decorating
- be ready for responsibility including security and health & safety
- have good management skills to lead a team of people
- take pride in our school and be a proactive member of our community including being involved in special events
- be competent in the use of ICT
- display good inter-personal skills with families, colleagues, governors, contractors and visitors
- enjoy working in a child friendly environment
- have a sense of humour
- a friendly environment and staff team who work and support each other
- a caring school community
- a commitment to ongoing training and development needs
- a strong, supportive Governing Body
The post is available on a permanent contract after probation period.
For more information please contact the School Business Manager, Mrs Jo Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications must be on a CES application form.
Visits to the school are positively encouraged.
St Marie’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment. Appointment to this position will be subject to an enhanced Criminal Record Bureau Disclosure Check.Supporting documents
Recruitment Monitoring Form
Notes to Applicants
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act