Early Years Practitioner - Sutherland Primary Academy
Sutherland Primary Academy is a large, successful, forward looking, primary, stand-alone converter academy, within a new, state of the art, building - NOR 495
The Trustees wish to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced Early Years Practitioner, to work with Foundation Stage children, commencing Monday 4th March 2019.
The working hours will be 35.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, term-time only.
Our new Early Years Practitioner will:
- have a clear understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum and best practice
- have high expectations of pupil achievement
- have good communication skills at all levels
We can offer you:
- a friendly and welcoming academy
- committed and dedicated team members
- a supportive Board of Trustees
- commitment to Continuing Professional Development
Visits to Sutherland by candidates who have been short-listed are encouraged
Closing date for applications 12.00 Friday 14th December 2018
Interviews Tuesday 15th January 2019
Sutherland Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Satisfactory references, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and identity checks will be undertaken before the provisional offer of an appointment is confirmed.