Learning Support Assistant
Bloxwich Academy Primary is seeking to appoint a learning support assistant to support the development of language and maths within our school. We wish to appoint someone who:
- possesses enthusiasm and commitment to supporting all pupils;
- is responsible, resourceful and solution focused;
- is willing to learn and be actively involved in training and improvement;
- is positive, nurturing and is sensitive to the needs of individual pupils;
- can work effectively as part of a team;
- will support and build effective relationships with pupils to help them achieve their full potential.
If you demonstrate these qualities, we can offer you:
- an active role in contributing to the shared vision of the school;
- a supportive environment with dedicated colleagues;
- a commitment to your professional development;
- caring, motivated and courteous children.
Candidates should have a relevant NVQ level 3 qualification or above. Evidence of good English and Maths skills is vital to enable you to communicate effectively with staff and pupils, and provide appropriate support.
We encourage all prospective candidates to visit the school during school hours, if possible, to see our school in action. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. For further information, a detailed job description and application form, visit www.matrixacademytrust.co.uk/vacancies
All candidates must apply using the Matrix Trust application form.
Closing Date: Tuesday 12th December 2018