SEN Learning Support Assistant - ref: TV58218
1 day left
SEN Learning Support Assistant
Grade 5 SCP SCP 20-25
Actual salary £9,266.49 - £10,990.45
20 hours per week - term time only
We are seeking to appoint a talented and highly motivated SEN Learning Support Assistant to join our team. Forming part of WAT, Goldsmith Primary Academy is an exciting, dynamic place to work that can offer great opportunities and is rated “Good” by Ofsted.
The post will involve offering 1-1 SEN support to a Year 6 pupil. This role includes supporting the child on both a one to one basis and working in small groups, liaising with outside agencies, supporting differentiation of resources, assisting the pupil with use of technology and reporting on pupil progress.
The post is on an ongoing fixed term basis and will cease when either the child leaves the school or no longer requires support.
- Enthusiastic pupils who are keen to learn;
- Supportive parents and Local Governing Body;
- A talented staff team who welcome new challenges, committed to supporting and developing colleagues.
- Quality continuous professional development;
- Opportunities to work within the WAT partnership schools.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is qualified to NVQ Level 3 or higher in supporting Teaching and Learning is School or equivalent
- Is experienced in supporting learning on a one to one basis
- Can work alongside the SENCo, class teacher and outside agencies;
- Can carry out a specific programme of work for the pupil to complete;
- Can motivate and encourage the pupil to try activities they may be unsure of.
Application forms and further details can be downloaded from the school’s website http://www.goldsmith.walsall.sch.uk/vacancies
Please return your completed application form to Miss Jodie Duffin, PA to Headteacher, via email to email@example.com
The closing date is Friday 14th December 2018 at noon midday
Shortlisting date is Tuesday 18th December 2018
Interview date is Wednesday 8th January 2019
Goldsmith Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.