Play Leader/Lunchtime Assistant - Keresley Grange School
Do you want to work in a school where every day is different? Where the people are great? Where the children love coming to school? Well, this could be the place for you!
We are looking for enthusiastic, caring and reliable individuals to join our excellent team of play workers / lunchtime assistants.
The successful applicant will:
• Be self-motivated and dedicated to supporting both groups and individual children
• Be able to work effectively as part of a team, forming positive relationships with pupils and colleagues
• Have the ability to remain calm under pressure and enjoy working with children
• Have the ability to be sympathetic to the individual needs of children in the school whilst supporting the school discipline system.
• Have knowledge of suitable activities and play opportunities related to a child’s age, abilities and needs
• Have a recognised play work qualification or equivalent or experience of working with primary aged children.
• Join a hard working, professional, caring, friendly team of staff who are dedicated to achieving the best for every one of our pupils
• Join an effective, supportive and committed Governing body
• Have a commitment to continued professional development
Hours of work will be 7.5 hours per week, term time only.
Visits to the school are welcomed.
Application forms and further details are available below or by contacting the school on 02476 332131 or email email@example.com. These are also available on our website at www.keresleygrange.eschools.co.uk.
Closing date: Midday on Monday 17 December 2018
Interview date: Thursday 20 December 2018
Please note that all applications must be received on an application form. We do not accept CV’s. Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the school address marked for the attention of Carly Arnold, School Business Manager.
Keresley Grange Primary School and The Futures Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates for all positions will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
TFT Safer Recruitment Policy.pdf
TFT Suitability Policy.pdf