Class Teacher - Part Time (Abbey Hill School & Performing Arts College)
SEN Allowance of £2846 - £4242 depending on experience and qualifications
Hours of Work: Tuesday - Friday 8.45 - 3.30 p.m - 25 hours per week
Abbey Hill School & Performing Arts College is a co-educational day school for pupils aged 3 – 19 years of age with moderate learning difficulties, ASD and Communication & Interaction difficulties. This is a temporary position working with a class of 6 pupils across Y1 – Y3 covering a maternity leave from Monday 25th February 2019 for up to one year.
The Governors are looking for an enthusiastic and creative teacher to join us. You will already be:
- An outstanding classroom teacher with a commitment and passion to improving the outcomes and life chances of our pupils
- Have the ability to inspire and develop pupils to achieve their full potential
- Have excellent classroom management skills and is able to effectively lead a team of support staff
- Proactive, resourceful and energetic
We can offer you:
- A supportive and committed staff team
- A well-resourced working environment in our new school building
- High staff to pupil ratios
- Training opportunities to further your professional development.
Applications are invited from teaching professionals with either a mainstream or special school background
If you are interested in taking up this opportunity, apply for this post by completing the application form and writing a letter of application to the Head Teacher – Mr. Ricky Porter explaining why you should be considered for the post.
Interviews will take place during week commencing Monday 17th December 2018.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged.
For an application pack and more information please telephone 01782 882882 or email email@example.com
More information on the school can be found on the school’s website https://www.abbeyhillschool.co.uk