Principal Lunchtime Supervisor - Ref: TV58718
LOWER FARM PRIMARY SCHOOL
Principal Lunchtime Supervisor G3 (SCP:12-17)
We require a Principal Lunchtime Supervisor who is able to work Monday to Friday during the term for 21/4 hours per day. 111/4 hours a week, term time only, from January 2019 (subject to DBS clearance and references).
What you will need to be able to do:
- Lead & manage our team of lunchtime supervisors, reporting to the Headteacher regularly.
- Manage and organise the supervision of pupils for the whole or part of a lunchtime period.
- Relate well with children of all ages.
- Be a role model for children & staff.
- Be aware of Child Safeguarding and Health and Safety issues.
- Promote & follow the school Behaviour Policy.
- Assist children in the restaurant to choose and eat a healthy lunch, encouraging the use of good manners and social skills and ensuring a clean and safe environment.
- Be able to work as part of a team and adapt to changing circumstances.
- Be prepared to administer simple First Aid and deal with children who are sick or distressed.
What the School will do:
- Value you as part of the whole school team who are committed to providing a positive environment for learning.
- Provide training and support during an induction period
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check along with relevant employment checks.
Please contact the School Office for an application pack on 01922 710479 or
Last date for receipt of completed application: Wednesday 12th December at 3:30pm.