Sparkles Playworker-Doxey Primary School
Doxey Primary School
Telephone: 01785 450120
Salary: Scale point 3
Type: Casual Contract
Hours: Initally 32.5 per week
Closing Date: 5pm Wednesday 12 December 2018
Completed applications, along with the recruitment monitoring form should be posted directly to school or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Required from Monday 7 January 2019.
Doxey Primary School are seeking to appoint, on a temporary basis, a creative, enthusiastic and dedicated Playworker to work in our 2 and 3 year old nursery provision, Sparkles.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who would like to become an integral part of our friendly team.
Working together, we are looking for someone who will help us:
- Provide a friendly, caring and secure environment.
- Encourage children to respect and value themselves and others.
- Provide stimulating, interesting and fun learning experiences.
- Promote exploration and imagination.
- Encourage children to become confident, independent and creative learners.
- Work closely with parents to develop successful home-school links.
We can offer you:
- A happy and welcoming setting with children at the centre of everything we do
- A stimulating working environment with enthusiastic children who enjoy coming to nursery and have a good attitude to learning.
- A great opportunity to develop professionally in a supportive team where everyone is valued
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.