Newburgh Primary School is a welcoming, outward-looking school on the south side of Warwick. We are seeking an inspirational teacher to make a positive contribution to improving outcomes for all. This is a summer term appointment, however an earlier start date can be negotiated.
The vacancy is, initially, for a Y2 class teacher.
This position is open to Teacher Main Scale and Upper Pay Scale applicants.
• An excellent teacher who sets high standards for themselves and others?
• Able to plan and deliver lessons that are exciting and engaging, and which foster a love of learning?
• A positive and pro-active person, able to motivate and support others?
• Able to work well as a member of a team, sharing ideas and good practice?
• Willing to take part in the wider life of the school?
We can offer:
• Friendly, enthusiastic children who are keen to achieve.
• A committed, hard-working staff.
• Good CPD opportunities.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Newburgh Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
All completed application forms and equality details forms should be returned by post or email to:
Mrs Fiona Caddick
School Business Manager
Newburgh Primary School
Informal visits are welcome. Please contact the school office on 01926 775453.
Closing date: 12 noon on Friday 14th December 2018.
Provisional interview date: Wednesday 19th December 2018.Supporting documents