Midday Activity Assistant (St Saviour's C of E Academy)
Friday 14th December, 2018
£16,495 – £16,755
St Saviour’s C of E Academy
Part Time / Term Time Only
Hours/Work patterns if Part Time
Part Time – Term Time Only (12.00pm – 1.00pm
The St Bart’s Multi-Academy Trust, in partnership with Governors, staff and children are seeking to appoint a midday assistant.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
We are looking for someone to work as part of a team monitoring pupil behaviour during the midday break
The successful candidate will have responsibility for –
- Supervise activities and maintain the health, safety, welfare, good conduct and safeguarding of pupils during the midday break, having regard to special or additional needs.
- Report incidents in line with school policy.
- Assist in the supervision of other activities during the midday break, including setting out and storing equipment
- Encourage pupils to select and eat healthy balanced meals
- Clean up spillages of food or liquid during meal service
- Wipe down tables and clean dining areas between meals
- Undertake similar work at other times, such as before and after school.
- Any other duties appropriate to the post.
A happy and caring school environment
Well behaved, enthusiastic pupils
The chance to work with staff who are friendly, skilled, willing to learn and love their jobs
A warm and caring ethos
Closing date for applications is Friday 14th December, 2018
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 19th December, 2018