The Grove Primary and Nursery School,
NOR: 200 pupils
Start Date: 25th February 2019
Contract: Full time maternity cover
Salary: £23720 - £39406 per annum
NQTs considered: Yes
The Grove Primary School and Nursery is a busy, vibrant school located in a beautiful Malvern setting. We were proud to receive a ‘good’ judgement in our 2016 Ofsted report. We strive to provide a high standard of educational opportunities for all of our pupils. We are inviting applications for a full time maternity cover teacher. The cover will be for a year 3/4 class of 28 pupils initially.
The School is looking to appoint:
* an exceptional classroom practitioner with high expectations and a passion for developing a learning culture;
* an individual who has the ability to plan an exciting, inspiring curriculum and nurture a love of learning;
* a teacher with high expectations and a strong understanding of prompt and effective assessment in order to raise achievement;
* a dynamic, creative and positive team member;
* an excellent role model who builds positive relationships with adults and children in and around our school
We can offer the successful candidate the opportunity:
* to teach children who are friendly, happy and excited to learn
* to join a progressive, supportive and hard-working team
* to work in a busy, welcoming and stimulating working environment
* to engage in a range of training and development opportunities. NQTs will be supported by an experienced mentor.
For more information, please have a look at our school website: www.groveprimaryschoolmalvern.co.uk
Potential candidates are invited to visit our school. Please contact the school office from Monday 10th December onwards to arrange a date.
Grove Primary and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to enhanced DBS check. An appointment will be made subject to two satisfactory references.
Applications should be made on a Worcestershire County Council Teaching Application Form
Closing date: Friday 11th January 2019 3pm
Interview Date: Week Beginning 21st January 2018