Service Support Assistant - Youth Offending Service
The Trust are looking to appoint an experienced administrator to join the Business Admin function of the Youth Offending Service. This is a fixed term contract/secondment opportunity until 30th April 2019.
Hours: 37 hours per week
If you are flexible, enjoy a challenge and can work to tight deadlines, then this is the role for you.
The successful candidate will work as part of a busy team providing comprehensive admin support.
Duties will include:
- Providing comprehensive support to social work staff across the service
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of IT information
- First point of contact to service users and social workers
- Work as part of team
- Scanning and uploading of documents
What you need to be successful in this role
- You will be an experienced administrator
- NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration is desirable
- Experience of using Microsoft Packages
- Ability to plan and organise diaries
- Ability to work from our different sites across the Sandwell Borough.
- Excellent communication skills and a good attention to detail
For an informal conversation about this role, please contact Denise Blake, Business Services Manager on 0121 569 2201.
This post requires a standard DBS check.
This vacancy and advert will be closed as soon as sufficient applications are received. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible.Supporting documents