Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Glynne Primary School is a two form entry community school with approximately 480 children including a maintained nursery. Our school motto is 'Aiming High' and we aim to achieve high standards by providing the very best education that we can. We offer a creative curriculum and place great value on art, music and PE as well as academic achievement. The social, moral, cultural and spiritual aspects of our curriculum are equally important and we are a 'Rights Respecting School' teaching the children about the UN Convention of Children's Rights.
Governors wish to appoint a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work in our Nursery.
32.5 hours per week, term time only
Salary: Level 3 (Grade 5 Pt 18 - 21)
- To be responsible for a family group in Nursery.
- To work flexibly across Foundation Stage.
- To support teaching staff in the development and education of pupils including the provision of specialist skills as appropriate.
- To assist the teacher in the whole planning cycle and supervise whole classes or groups during the short term absence of the teacher.
- To plan work and activities specific to family groups in relation to the Foundation Stage Curriculum.
- To identify learning needs of individuals and groups of pupils, to monitor progress and maintain appropriate records in line with the Foundation Stage Profile
- To undertake work/care/support programmes, to enable access to learning and to support the management of pupils and the classroom
NB: We reserve the right to close vacancies before the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.
Closing date: 21st Decemebr 2018
Glynne Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As this post has contact with, or access to personal records relating to children and young people a DBS check and appropriate references are a requirement. Dudley Council (Glynne Primary School) is an equal opportunities employer.
For further information please contact Miss T Powell (Head Teacher) on 01384 816960 or via email to email@example.com.
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy, online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk.
If you are experiencing a problem whilst applying for a position, please follow the link below to the WM Jobs Help Page in the first instance; https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/staticpages/20563/help/.
If the WM Jobs Help Page does not resolve your issue then please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at https://www.dudley.gov.uk/Supporting documents