Headteacher - Silvertrees Academy
Silvertrees Academy is a thriving three-form entry infant school with a nursery and provision for two year olds. Situated in the heart of Tipton, the school serves a diverse multi-cultural community and provides a safe, nurturing environment, where happiness is evident in every classroom. Due to the retirement of our current Headteacher, we are seeking to appoint an innovative leader to continue the development of our vibrant school.
Silvertrees Academy has:
- A very enthusiastic and motivated group of children, who enjoy learning.
- A highly committed and professional staff team that is well supported by its parents and community.
- A rich learning environment with high quality resources.
- A newly formed and highly supportive governing board.
Do you have the vision and ability to lead our unique infant and nursery school with the following skills?
- Relevant leadership experience in EYFS/ KS1
- A very clear understanding of what makes an exceptional school and the skills and character required to develop this.
- The ability to drive the strategic leadership of our school.
- The ability to engage, inspire and work within a multidisciplinary team of professionals.
- The ability to enhance our inclusive culture and bring out the best in our children regardless of their background or ability.
- The ability to empower others and to further your own knowledge, talent and expertise.
For further information, please download our Headteacher Application Pack which is available from the ‘Key Information’ section on our school website: www.silvertreesacademy.co.uk
It is a requirement that before submitting an application form, potential candidates should visit the school by prior arrangement. Therefore, please contact Matt Longville in the school office on 0121 557 1923 to arrange this.
Closing date: Friday 18th January at 12 noon
Shortlisting date: Monday 21st January
Interview dates: Monday 28th and Tuesday 29th January
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You will be subject to the enhanced DBS check and pre-employment checks including satisfactory references.
L15 - L21 (£56,434 - £65,384)
Silvertrees Academy, Silvertrees Road, Tipton DY4 7HD
Friday 18th January 2019 at 12 noonSupporting documents