Learning Support Assistant, Sidney Stringer Primary
We are looking for an enthusiastic and caring Learning Support assistant with real passion for working with young children, to work in Key stage 1 within the classroom.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a passion for learning
• Has high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
• Is flexible and open to new ideas
• Is a team player
• Will fully support the ethos and aims of our schools
• Goes the extra mile for children.
We can offer you:
• Well behaved and motivated children
• High quality and exciting professional development opportunites
• A team of dedicated and hardworking staff
• A happy and friendly ethos.
If you would like to more information please contact Helen Leekey in the school office on 024 7662 7405
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
For further details, an application form, and to apply, please visit our website: www.sidneystringerprimary.org.uk – ‘Vacancies page’.
An application form is available to download below.
Please return completed application forms to Ghausia Bhatti admin assistant (HR) - email@example.com [No hard copies to be sent in the post].
32.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday 8.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.
Term time only plus 5 days
Closing date : Friday 14th December 2018 at 12 noon
Interview date – Monday 17th December
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.