Learning for Life
- Penn Fields school provides education for up to 160 young people between 5 and 19 years who have moderate, severe or complex educational needs.
- We aim to cater for all our pupils’ individual needs and to provide a high-quality learning environment which raises the aspirations and achievements of everyone who learns with us.
- The school has a positive, safe and caring ethos with strong shared values.
- The building was built as part of the BSF programme, in 2012 and has excellent, modern facilities.
The successful candidate will be:
- Experienced in working with children with SEN(D) and their families;
- An innovative and creative thinker;
- Experienced in motivating staff and leading by example;
- Committed to school improvement through a coaching culture and partnership working;
- Flexible and positive about change;
- Calm and cool under pressure;
- Clear thinking in establishing and developing the school’s priorities and targets;
- Capable of budgetary oversight of the school’s finances.
Penn Fields School will provide:
- A highly supportive, multi-professional team approach;
- Opportunities to work across a range of partnerships;
- The chance to nurture a brilliant group of children and young people.
- A happy, talented and committed staff team, and a governing body which is committed to your ongoing professional development.
Candidates are warmly invited to visit the school.
To take up this opportunity, please contact 01902 558640.
Penn Fields School values equalities and diversity and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to safer recruitment practices, including an enhanced DBS check.
Contract type: Full Time
Salary: L24 – L28 Contract term: Permanent
Application closing date: 6th January 2019 at 11.59 pm Interviews: 16th & 17th January 2019 Start date: 29 April 2019Supporting documents
HTR Letter to Candidates
HTR Job Description
HTR Person Specification