Teaching Assistant (Charnwood Primary Academy)
Teaching Assistant to start January 2019
Salary Range: Grade 3 SCP 10-11 £16,863 - £17,007 Pro Rata
Hours per week: 9.75 hours
Contract Type: Permanent Term Time Only
We are looking for an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to support learning initially in upper KS2 for 3 mornings per week.
Within this varied role, there will be a number of responsibilities including:
• delivering lessons to groups that meet specific objectives set by the class teacher.
•marking all work completed during delivered lessons following the school marking policy.
•evaluating the effectiveness of learning and feeding back to class teacher.
•assisting the class teacher with end of term assessments of learning using insight tracker or non-core subject assessments.
Your relationships with staff, pupils and parents will be important, and you will need to utilise a range of parental engagement strategies.
Key skills and experience needed:
- Supporting Teaching and Learning Level 3 qualification or working towards it.
- Experience as a Teaching Assistant.
- A commitment to raising standards.
- Enthusiastic and friendly approach.
- Excellent subject knowledge including grammar.
- Most importantly, a positive “can-do” attitude
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
If you are interested in this position, please send a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Charnwood Primary Academy is part of SUAT (Staffordshire University Academy Trust)
Closing Date: 8/1/2019 – Closing Time: 12pm