1 day left
Salary Range: MPR/UPR
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Fixed term 6 to 12 months
Maternity Cover from 25th February 2019
ST JOSEPHS RC SCHOOL, Little Sutton Lane, Sutton Coldfield, B75 6PB
Tel No: 0121 354 6270 - Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced teachers are welcome to apply
The Academy Committee of this expanding outstanding Catholic school are seeking to appoint a dedicated and dynamic teacher who is passionate about teaching & learning and who has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour.
This is a temporary, full time position for up to 12 months covering maternity leave (exact dates tbc) Starting Salary dependent on experience of the successful candidate
We are seeking a candidate who:
• Is, preferably, a practicing Catholic with a firm commitment to the Catholic ethos of the school
• Will be an outstanding classroom teacher.
• Is highly motivated and enthusiastic with high expectations.
• Is a team player.
• Is committed to raising children’s achievements
• will become fully involved in the wider life of the school
We can offer:
• An Outstanding school (sept 2018)
• A happy, caring school with a strong Catholic ethos
• A supportive Academy Committee and Senior Management Team who are committed to maintaining high standards
• Children who love to come to school, are engaged in their learning and have excellent behaviour
• An opportunity to join a highly effective and hardworking team of teachers and support staff who are committed to the school and the delightful children who come here
• A committed and supportive environment where you will be encouraged to develop your professional career.
The successful candidate will be either a practicing Catholic or sympathetic to the Catholic ethos of our school.
Closing Date: 14/12/2018, 13:00
How to apply: Application packs can be requested by contacting the School directly on 0121 354 6270. Only applications made on a CES application form will be accepted, we do not accept CV’s. Please post or hand deliver completed applications to the school address above. Visits to the school are most welcome by arrangement.
This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.