Lunchtime Supervisor - ref: TV60018
LEAMORE PRIMARY SCHOOL
1 hour and 20 minutes per day (5 days per week - term time only)
Salary: Grade G1 – Point Six – Point Nine
Salary Range: £2426.38 – £2479.81 per year
Post will be 6 hours and 40 minutes per week term time only
(this may be subject to change)
The post qualifies for the Living Wage which is currently £8.75 per hour. Reviewed annually.
Leamore Primary School wish to employ a Lunch-time Supervisor for mid-day supervision of children (term time only) to join our hard working dedicated team. The successful candidate will:
- Supervise children during and after the mid-day meal in the dining room/with small group activities/one-to-one activities and general playground
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Be willing to work in both key stages and be responsible for the children’s
care and welfare during the lunch break, under the direction of the Principal
- Have the ability to participate in play activities with the children.
- Administer first aid during lunch-time (training will be available if not already qualified).
It would be a great advantage if you have a current first aid at work/paediatric first aid certificate (or willing to train)
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check. The Authority/School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You will also need to provide the names and addresses of two suitable people to contact for a reference (including your current employer)
Application forms are available from and returnable to the school:
Please email: email@example.com
Leamore Primary School, Bloxwich Road, Leamore, Walsall. WS3 2BB Telephone: 01922 710514
Closing Date: Friday, 14th December, 2018 4.00p.m.