The Romero Catholic Academy based in Coventry has a vacancy for a HR Advisor to join our growing HR team. The HR team provide a professional, centralised HR service to a family of 8 schools – 1 secondary and 7 primary
The education sector is changing and these exciting and challenging times call for exceptional HR professionals to deliver outstanding centralised HR services. The successful candidate will report to the HR Manager and support the development of HR improvements that will benefit our 500 plus staff and over 3500 pupils. We are looking for a progressive HR Advisor who can help us to deliver work class HR services and deliver on our Vision of Becoming a Beacon of Excellence in HR.
We can offer:
• A proactive and innovative Academy with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos;
• An excellent opportunity for the appointee to further develop his/her HR career. The Academy Company is committed to providing excellent CPD opportunities for all staff and the role will allow the person appointed to gain further experience in the full range of HR duties;
• A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
• Outstanding Local Government Pension Scheme;
• Generous holiday.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a generalist with experience in HR
• Have a working knowledge of employment law
• The role will focus on supporting our Secondary school, Cardinal Wiseman
• Have a willingness to travel across our schools, supporting them in all people matters
Whilst being a Catholic is not a requirement, you must be willing to support the Catholic life and ethos in our academies.
Although this vacancy is offered on a full-time, all year round basis there may be some flexibility regarding working hours, subject to the Team being able to meet service delivery needs. Please make your preferred working pattern clear in your application.
Application forms are available to download from www.romeromac.com/vacancies. Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form must be completed.
Application forms should be returned to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
37 hours a week,
Monday – Thursday 08:30am – 4:30pm
Fridays 08:30am – 4:00pm
Closing Date: Monday 21st January 2019 noon
Interview Date: 29th and 30th January 2019
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.