Human Resource Manager - Cardinal Wiseman Secondary School
The Romero Catholic Multi Academy Company is an organisation committed to the teachings and educational mission of the Catholic Church.
The Romero Catholic Academy has a reputation for innovation and pushing the boundaries of education. Everything we do centres around developing excellence in education from age 2 to 19. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to develop a strategic and progressive approach to managing the HR affairs within our eight schools, Teaching School and the Central Support function. The role will involve developing an innovative culture and working environment and will suit an ambitious and progressive HR professional.
We are looking for a forward-thinking individual to join our central team who will:
• Support employee relations, resourcing, succession planning and pay and benefits processes across the Academy
• Manage a team of 3 Human Resource Advisors
• Support a Human Resource Advisor to deliver operational HR within the secondary school
• Assist with the development of the HR Strategy as we develop and grow as an organisation
• Support the implementation of a learning and development strategy that focuses on Continuous Professional Development for our 500+ employees
• Hold responsibility for the HR Management Information Systems with the support of IT
• Provide monthly reports for the Board of Directors
• Manage and report on performance management using the online system
The successful candidate will demonstrate outstanding leadership skills and the ability to take a considered and clear view on strategic issues and areas of organisational development and learning development.
Working hours: 37 hours per week, all year round
CES Application forms and further details are on the Academy Website www.romeromac.com/vacancies.
If you have any questions or queries regarding the position, please contact Patrick Taggart, Academy Business Director for the Romero Catholic Academy on 02476 451888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed CES applications and supporting information should be sent to email@example.com. Applications that are not submitted on the CES application form provided will not be considered.
Closing date for applications: Monday 21st January 2019 at 12.00 noon
Assessment and Interview dates: Tuesday 29th January 2019/Wednesday 30th January 2019
Any offers of appointment will be subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check, plus receipt of satisfactory references, Occupational Health clearance and qualifications verification.
This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.