Headteacher - St Mary's Catholic Primary School
Archdiocese of Birmingham in Partnership with Christ the King Catholic Collegiate Multi Academy Company
St. Mary’s Catholic Primary School
a part of Christ the King Catholic Collegiate Multi Academy Company
3-11 Primary School
2 form entry with approximately 420 pupils
ISR L18 to L24
£59,857 - £69,329
The Directors are seeking to appoint an inspirational and highly committed Catholic Headteacher to our wonderful school.
St. Mary’s Catholic Primary School is part of a thriving Catholic community which benefits from strong parish links.
The successful candidate must be a practising Catholic in good standing with the church and will demonstrate:-
- a clear vision and understanding of Catholic education
- excellent leadership and the ability to motivate and inspire others as they strive to improve outcomes for all children
- high expectations of self and others
- the ability to devise and develop new initiatives and ensure that the impact is fully evaluated
- a positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- a firm commitment to further enhancing links with our parish, parents and the wider community and other schools in Christ the King Catholic Collegiate Multi Academy.
Application forms and further details are available from the school website www.stmarycatholicprimary.co.uk or www.ctkcc.co.uk or by contacting Mrs J Howarth at email@example.com
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
Informal visits are welcomed by prior arrangement with Mrs J Howarth (MAC HR Coordinator) firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 10am on Monday 14th January 2019.
Shortlisting Wednesday 16th January 2019.
Interviews 30th and 31st January 2019