Headteacher - St Georges CE Primary School
St George’s CE Primary School
Tel: 01952 387750
E-mail: email@example.com Website: http://www.stgeorgescofe.education/
Date posted: 7th January 2019
Start date: September 2019
Contract type: Full Time
Salary: LGP L24 – L29 (£69,330 - £78,359) depending on experience
Contract term: Permanent
Suitable for NQTs: No
Closing date: 3rd February 2019
St George’s C of E Primary School is a three-form entry school with strong links to the Parish of St Georges. The school is situated at the heart of one of the longer established communities forming the Borough of Telford and Wrekin.
We are a caring school built on Christian Values, where `Everyone Matters Everyone Achieves`. This ethos is about accepting and valuing the needs and contributions of all in our culturally rich and varied setting. We pride ourselves on being inclusive, welcoming and respond to challenges and opportunities.
We are looking for an inspirational, charismatic and committed leader to support a flexible and effective staff team to have the vision, confidence and skills to lead our school forward into its next exciting stage of development. You will be supported by an enthusiastic, widely experienced and committed governing body.
We embrace the future with optimism and with a passion to provide the widest range of opportunities for all and deliver the very best education for every child.
We are seeking a Headteacher who:-
- Has the leadership and drive to lead our school with a passion, raising standards where required, but recognising and maintaining excellence where it is already in place.
- Understands absolutely the need to keep the wellbeing, resilience and achievements of our pupils at the center of all the decisions they make and all that the school does.
- Is a skillful leader who is able to think creatively when required to achieve the best outcomes for the school and its pupils.
- Is a leader who is keen to work with other schools and colleagues to continue the journey in building local and national collaborative partnerships.
- Recognises the school’s position within the wider community and is able to communicate our vision to it and all stakeholders.
- Is visible and accessible and able to engage positively with our large and diverse community.
- In return we will offer the successful candidate:-
- A fully supportive, motivated and highly skilled governing body.
- Staff who are excellent at what they do, totally committed to the school and its pupils and keen to continue to drive the school on an upward trajectory.
- A very highly skilled senior management team, ready to work with you to achieve the best possible outcomes for the school and its pupils.
- Confident and happy children who enjoy their time in school and the learning experience we bring to them.
We would strongly recommend that you arrange to come and have a look around our school before submitting an application for the post and this can be arranged by contacting the school on 01952 387750
Applications are to be returned to: Shirley.Thompson@telford.gov.uk
Full application details and a copy of the job pack are attached.
Closing Date: 3rd February 2019 at midnight
Interviews will take place on 12th & 13th February 2019.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to vetting including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.Supporting documents
Headteacher Information pack