PA to Principal - Eden Girls' School
2 days left
Eden Girls’ School, Coventry is an 11-18 Academy, which opened in September 2014 and will grow to have 800 students. It will be part of a successful family of schools, run by the Star Academies Trust.
We were rated ‘Outstanding’ in our first Ofsted inspection in July 2017
Our mission is to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners with excellence in academic achievement, personal development and community service.
We are looking to appoint an experienced Personal Assistant at this early, formative and exciting time in the school’s life.
- Be extremely well organised, with lots of initiative, drive and the ability to cope well under pressure
- Have experience of educational settings and an understanding of the IT systems that support administration within schools
- Be proficient in MS Office programmes (Word, Excel, Outlook), including advanced applications such as producing publicity material, mail merge, databases etc.)
- Have excellent communication and motivational skills
- Be committed to professional development and improving yourself and others.
You will find a school that:
- Is passionate about its mission of ‘promoting a culture of educational excellence within a caring and secure environment’
- Has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community
- Has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development
- Is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please contact 02476220937 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Permanent / Full Time / Term Time plus 4 weeks
Closing Date: Friday 25th January 2019, 9.00am
Interview Dates: Week Commencing 28th January 2019
Start Date: As soon as possible
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Job Description and Person Specification.pdf